- This event has passed.
Sustainable Lifestyle Expo Presented By: Colorado State University Extension
April 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join your local Colorado State University Extension Agents, specialists and volunteers for a day of research-based demonstrations and short talks on over 30 different topics central to life on Colorado’s Front Range including:
- Water conservation, setting up rain barrels, home energy production
- Backyard chickens, the science of beekeeping, vegetable gardening, pollinator habitats
- Lawn care and tree care, emerald ash borer, japanese beetle, nuisance insects in the home
- Best practices for food preservation, beer making, and cheese making
- Demonstrations on bike helmet safety, composting with worms, and much more!
Come for a few short talks or stay the whole day! Tickets are $10 per adult, and kids seventeen and under are free. Food trucks and a pop-up cottage food market will be on hand!
You can find the full schedual here:http://www.adams.colostate.edu/expo/index.htm
Contact Eric Hammond (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-637-8016) for more information.