Come see us at our annual What’s Brewing in Broomfield’s Open Space event on Saturday, August 25 from 5:30 – 8:00!
Join the Broomfield Open Space Foundation and our amazing local breweries and winery for our second annual What’s Brewing in Broomfield’s Open Space event! Enjoy the beautiful scenery and community while supporting programs that protect, enhance, and promote the enjoyment of Broomfield’s open space, trails, and wildlife.
• Beer & wine from Broomfield’s breweries & winery!
• Educational nature exhibitors!
• Root beer stand and fun activities for the kids!
• Live music by The Foggy Basement Boys!
• Pizza from iPie’s food truck!
Become a member of Broomfield Open Space (includes 2 tickets) by clicking the Donate button at the bottom of the page, or purchase individual tickets here
Please note: Parking is very limited at the Brunner Farmhouse. If possible, please walk or bike to the event. Following is a map of street parking available if the Brunner lot is full.